Sabancı Full-time MBA Information Session 28 January 2017
Dear Sabancı University Students and Alumni,
Learn more about Sabancı University full-time MBA program which is designed and customized for fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2 years work experience.
We invite all prospective students to our first information session for 2017-2018 applications on 28 January Saturday between 1:00-2:00 pm.
Get an in-depth overview of the full-time MBA program from Dr.Yusuf Soner (Executive Director) and Burcu Albayrak (MBA Program Coordinator).
Reasons to study Sabancı full-time MBA:
- International recognition: AACSB accreditation, Beta Gamma Sigma Recognition
- Length: Sabancı MBA diploma in 12 months
- Hands on experience: Work experience before graduation through Sabancı MBA-unique Company Action Projects (CAP)
- Career: Career coaching, career panels, Sabancı MBA mentorship program, professional development workshops, CV catalogues sent to 500+ companies
- Networking: Support of Advisory Board consisting of C-level directors, MBA Club activities, guest speakers
- International environment: 30% international students, exchange opportunities in USA, Europe or Far East (free)
- Scholarship opportunities
Date: 28 January 2017 Saturday
Time: 1:00 pm
Venue*: Sabancı Tuzla Campus, School of Management, Center for Applied Finance Education (CAFE)
Registration link for Campus event: CAMPUS REGISTRATION LINK
*There will be free shuttle to Campus on 28 January 2017 at 12:00 which will depart from Rıhtım Street (in front of Simit Sarayı). Same shuttle will travel back to Kadıköy after information session.
Students who will not be on Campus can follow us through simultaneous online webinar. Register to join us for an online Q&A where you can ask us anything about the MBA: WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK